LLTI Archives

October 1999, Week 4

From:
Date:
Fri, 22 Oct 1999 10:30:39 EDT
--- Forwarded Message from "Anna Boller" <[log in to unmask]> ---

>Date: Thu, 21 Oct 1999 16:29:44 -0400
>Subject: SEALL Conference Call for Participation (March, 2000)
>To: <[log in to unmask]>
>From: "Anna Boller" <[log in to unmask]>

------------------
SEALL (Southeast Region of IALL) will hold its annual conference on
Friday, March 17 and Saturday, March 18, 2000, at Coastal Carolina
University, Myrtle Beach (South Carolina).  The theme of our conference
will be Multimedia in Language Instruction. Although we will focus on the
above theme we will consider proposals on all aspects of Language
Instruction and Technology. We are inviting proposals for papers presented
in oral sessions. Presentation time is set for 45 minutes including
discussion time. We will also consider proposals for workshops. If you
plan to conduct a workshop you should plan on a 2 hour session. Please
send an abstract of about 400 words in length to the following e-mail
address :[log in to unmask] The dealine for proposal is set for Friday,
January 28,2000.
Please include the following information in your e-mail:
Presenter's name, affiliation, e-mail address, telephone and fax number,
technology needs.
Registration form will be available on the SEALL website after January 15,
2000.
If you need more information please contact
Marc Mallet
SEALL Director
e-mail: [log in to unmask]
Telephone: 404 262 3032 ext 1467
Fax 404 261 1967
or
Anna Boller
SEALL Conference Coordinator
>e-mail: [log in to unmask]
Telephone: 404-609-6109
Fax:  404-355-6606

CONFERENCE ANNOUNCEMENT

SEALL and Coastal Carolina University welcome and invite you to
Conway, South Carolina (near Myrtle Beach), March 17-18, 2000,  for the SEALL Annual Conference.  Presentations will begin in the afternoon Friday, March 17 and will continue Saturday morning March 18. Conference
presentations will end at 12:00 noon.  Activities will include
workshops, presentations, a reception and dinner.  All sessions will
take place in one building on the Coastal Carolina University campus.
Motels (Ramada Express, Holiday Inn Express, Comfort Inn) are located
within a one to two mile driving distance from the campus.
Registration form will be available on the SEALL website after January 15,
2000.
A virtual tour of  the CCU campus  can be found
at: http://www.coastal.edu/pages/tour2/newmap.htm
Additional information about CCU  can be
found at:  http://www.coastal.edu/pages/subattnd.thm

Phone numbers for hotels:
Ramada Limited Express  843-347-1394
Holiday Inn Express  843-347-7254