LLTI Archives

October 1999, Week 3

From:
Date:
Mon, 18 Oct 1999 08:31:37 EDT
--- Forwarded Message from [log in to unmask] ---

>From: [log in to unmask]
>Date: Thu, 14 Oct 1999 11:37:01 -0400
>To: [log in to unmask]
>Subject: Wire recordings

Does anyone on the list know anything about recordings made
circa World War II using wire (specially imprinted/registered
with markings which can be read and amplified)?

Our library is in possession of wire recordings and we are
looking for equipment which can play the wire for format
transfer purposes.

Any leads appreciated (no pun intended!)...

bruce

Bruce Parkhurst, Director
Geddes Language Center
Boston University