LLTI Archives

October 1999, Week 3

From:
Date:
Thu, 21 Oct 1999 08:19:34 EDT
--- Forwarded Message from "Michael Bush" <[log in to unmask]> ---

>From: "Michael Bush" <[log in to unmask]>
>To: "Language Learning and Technology International Information Forum"    <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: RE: #5252.4 Real Audio software availability conditions (!)
>Date: Wed, 20 Oct 1999 09:44:13 -0600

------------------
Your product sounds neat, but will it play back a RealAudio stream?  Perhaps
I am wrong, but I think the initial question was related to how to obtain
software achieve that sort of playback.  I could see from your Web site that
your player will play back "most popular" file formats.  It mentions MP3 but
it does not mention RealAudio.  Are you saying it will play that as well?

Cheers,

Mike
Michael Bush
Associate Professor of French and