LLTI Archives

October 1999, Week 2

From:
Date:
Mon, 11 Oct 1999 08:20:39 EDT
--- Forwarded Message from Jerry Larson <[log in to unmask]> ---

>Date: Fri, 08 Oct 1999 09:09:50 +0000
>From: Jerry Larson <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: Re: #5239 Testing Softwares with Recording (for French, German,
>To: [log in to unmask]
>Comments: Authenticated sender is <[log in to unmask]>

------------------
We are just finishing our Oral Testing Software, which allows you to
test oral skills via the computer.  The OTS is composed of three
modules: (1) test preparation (a template that allows the teacher to
create a test), (2) test administration (software that administers
tests you have created), and (3) test assessment (a program that
allows you to almost instantaneously listen to any answer of any
student who has taken the test).

There will be both PC and Mac versions of the OTS.  If you would like
more information, please feel free to send me a note.

> Date:
Fri, 08 Oct 1999 08:26:20 -0400 (EDT)
> From:          LLTI-Editor <[log in to unmask]>
> Subject:       #5239 Testing Softwares with Recording (for French, German,
>                and Spanish)
> To:            [log in to unmask]

> --- Forwarded Message from "Thierry Leger" <[log in to unmask]> ---
>
> >Date: Wed, 06 Oct 1999 17:57:47 -0400
> >From: "Thierry Leger" <[log in to unmask]>
> >To: <[log in to unmask]>
> >Subject: Testing Softwares with Recording (for French, German, and Spanish)
>
> ------------------
> Greetings!
>
> I am looking for a Testing Program which allows for sound recording.  If you are using such a software or have heard of one, I would like to get the following info:
>
> Name of Product:
> Publisher:
> Overall Quality:
> Cost: