LLTI Archives

October 1999, Week 2

From:
Date:
Mon, 11 Oct 1999 08:20:33 EDT
--- Forwarded Message from Hélène Knoerr <[log in to unmask]> ---

>Date: Fri, 8 Oct 1999 21:32:58 -0400
>To:  Language Learning and Technology International Information Forum               <[log in to unmask]>,        [log in to unmask]
>From: Hélène Knoerr <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: Re: #5237 Info about Authoring ProgRAMS

------------------
If you are looking for a simple, easy-to-use, user-friendly authoring
program for multimedia language lessons (Roman languages only, PC only), I
would recommend Ficelle, which is developed by language teacgers for
language teachers. I will gladly give you more info if you e-mail me
provately (I don't want to bother the entire list with any unwanted info).

Helene

At 08:26 AM 10/8/99 EDT, LLTI-Editor wrote:
>--- Forwarded Message from "Konstantin Krasnolutsky"
>
>>From: "Konstantin Krasnolutsky" <[log in to unmask]>
>>To: <[log in to unmask]>
>>Subject: Inquiry
>>Date: Thu, 7 Oct 1999 09:12:44 -0000
>
>------------------
>Dear colleagues,
>
>Would you please advise where I can find information about authoring
>programmes ( both commercial and shareware versions ).
>Your help will be greatly appreciated .
>
>Yours sincerely, Konstantin Krasnolutsky
>Senior Lecturer (English & Automated Systems of Translation)
>Department Of Interpreters
>Kiev State Linguistic University

Hélène Knoerr
Institut des langues secondes