LLTI Archives

October 1999, Week 2

From:
Date:
Fri, 8 Oct 1999 08:26:15 EDT
--- Forwarded Message from "Krzysztof Jagielowicz" <[log in to unmask]> ---

>From: "Krzysztof Jagielowicz" <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: HELP! Teaching children
>Date: Thu, 7 Oct 1999 12:43:09 +0200

------------------
Dear Colleagues,

Does anyone know the address of the Web site devoted to teaching 7 and
8-year old children? I have recently started to teach those little ones and
am running out of ideas! I desperately need an injection of fresh doctrines
from more experienced teachers :-) Can anyone share his/her ideas for
activities designed for kids who can't virtually read and write? (this is
the main reason why I'm not using a coursebook) Maybe you
can think of some games that worked during your classes?  Any practical tips
(where to take the materials from?)
or ready-made lesson plans (sigh; that would be too good to be true...) are
equally welcome...

Anxiously awaiting your response
Krzysztof Jagielowicz