LLTI Archives

October 1999, Week 2

From:
Date:
Wed, 13 Oct 1999 08:25:51 EDT
--- Forwarded Message from Rosina Neginsky <[log in to unmask]> ---

>Date: Tue, 12 Oct 1999 14:29:25 -0500
>From: Rosina Neginsky <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: multimedia authoring software
>To: [log in to unmask]

Hello All,

Can somebody recommend me a good multimedia authoring software that we
should be using in the lab? Does somebody know about Libra as an authoring
software? Can you recommend it? If so, where can we get it?

Thank you.

Rosina Neginsky, PhD
Foreign Languages and Literatures Department,
University of Wisconsin,
tel. 920-4247293
email: [log in to unmask]