LLTI Archives

October 1999, Week 2

From:
Date:
Wed, 13 Oct 1999 08:25:49 EDT
--- Forwarded Message from Christopher Jones <[log in to unmask]> ---

>Date: Tue, 12 Oct 1999 16:33:49 -0400
>From: Christopher Jones <[log in to unmask]>
>To: [log in to unmask]
>Subject: Lab coordinator
>Originator-Info: login-token=Mulberry:01dizOa9mWPdmtqh3iwaxF2smJRZf8l1ukjzvgdpxB9A==; [log in to unmask]

------------------
All:

There is a two-year opening at CMU which may be of interest to list
members. Following is the official description:

"The Coordinator of the Language Learning Resource Center will be
responsible for maintaining and upgrading the Center's equipment
including 25 workstations, 4 servers and a variety of audio and video
equipment.  Candidate will make recommendations for the purchase of new
equipment and will handle other routine purchases.  This position also
is responsible for training and supervising student check-in employees,
as well as serving as technical consultant for faculty projects and
workshops."

For more detail, go to:

http://www.cmu.edu/ba/hr/jobs/jobs/IrzA0wW00UfC019NU0.html

If you still have questions, feel free to e-mail me.

-Chris

Christopher M. Jones, PhD
Senior Lecturer in French / Director, Language Learning Resource Center
mail: Baker Hall 160, Carnegie Mellon University, Pittsburgh, PA 15213
tel: 412-268-8087  fax: 412-268-1328  e-mail: [log in to unmask]