LLTI Archives

October 1999, Week 1

From:
Date:
Fri, 1 Oct 1999 08:36:16 EDT
--- Forwarded Message from Mike Ledgerwood <[log in to unmask]> ---

>Date: Thu, 30 Sep 1999 16:19:30 -0400 (EDT)
>To: Language Learning and Technology International Information Forum     <[log in to unmask]>
>From: Mike Ledgerwood <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: Re: #5208.2 Mac G3 serial port and Philippe (!) solved

Hi all.  I found out good info.

Evidently my problem was the fact that the GeeThree Stealth card has
only ONE serial port out the back instead of two was the problem
with Philippe.  I heard from others that the I-dock and the Keyspan
USB serial out which both have two serial ports work with Philippe.

However, we CAN run Philippe with the Stealth port.  We have to disable
AppleTalk to do it, but it works.  This is a good enough kludge for me.

Best to all.