LLTI Archives

October 1999, Week 1

From:
Date:
Fri, 1 Oct 1999 08:36:26 EDT
--- Forwarded Message from Daniel Tom <[log in to unmask]> ---

>Date:  Thu, 30 Sep 1999 16:41:04 -1000
>From: Daniel Tom <[log in to unmask]>
>To: Language Learning and Technology International Information Forum   <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: Under Attack Again 2

------------------
Addendum:  In my original posting I forgot to ask if any of you are also
currently experiencing a similar attack or if you have experienced one in
the recent past.  If you have, could you please relate what you are doing
or have done to combat it.  Thank you.

Daniel Tom
Language Telecommunications, Resource & Learning Center
University of Hawaii
E-mail:  [log in to unmask]
FAX:     808-956-5134
Voice:   808-956-5118