LLTI Archives

September 1999, Week 5

From:
Date:
Thu, 30 Sep 1999 16:04:00 EDT
--- Forwarded Message from Mayuko Nakamura <[log in to unmask]> ---

>Date: Wed, 29 Sep 1999 10:53:25 +0000
>From: Mayuko Nakamura <[log in to unmask]>
>To: [log in to unmask]
>Subject: Expansion proposal

Hello, everyone.

I'm putting an expansion proposal and our administration asked me to
supply a comparison with other schools (they really want to line up with
others).  The questions are as follows:

    1. How big is your lab (in square feet)?
    2. What equipment do you have in the lab?  How many of each
equipment?  For example, how many computer stations and how many audio
stations?

We are a state university with approx. 17,000 students.  If your school
is about the same size as ours (or a bit smaller or a bit bigger),
please reply to me off-the-list, and let me know about your lab.  I'd
appreciate your responses.

Thank you.

Mayuko

---
Mayuko Nakamura
Department of Modern Languages and Literature
Grand Valley State University
Allendale, MI 49401
(616)895-2513