LLTI Archives

September 1999, Week 5

From:
Date:
Thu, 30 Sep 1999 16:03:50 EDT
--- Forwarded Message from Judi Franz <[log in to unmask]> ---

>Date: Thu, 30 Sep 1999 08:57:37 -0700
>To: Language Learning and Technology International Information Forum               <[log in to unmask]>
>From: Judi Franz <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: Re: #5208.1 Mac G3 serial port and Philippe (!)

I just ordered a Gport Universal Serial Adaptor from Griffin Technologies.

http://www.griffintechnology.com/g3/gport.html

Rather than a USB-Serial adaptor, this is a card you install into the
G3/4 which gives you a serial port.

I am hoping this works with our digital camera, which at the moment
has photos in it that I cannot download since we upgraded to G3s.

Judi Franz
UC Irvine