LLTI Archives

September 1999, Week 4

From:
Date:
Wed, 22 Sep 1999 08:09:53 EDT
--- Forwarded Message from Barbara Vigano <[log in to unmask]> ---

------------------
At 02:37 PM 09/17/1999 -0400, you wrote:
>--- Forwarded Message from [log in to unmask] ---

>>Date: Tue, 14 Sep 1999 16:57:41 -0400
>>To: Language Learning and Technology International Information Forum
>>From: [log in to unmask]
>>Subject: Copyright free for clip art.
>
>------------------
>
>        Can anyone recommend copyright free clip art packages that can be
>used for language course software developement? MVK
>
>Michael V. Kramizeh
>Technical Services
>Langugage Learning Center
>Michigan State University
>Rm. 131 Old Horticulture Bldg.
>East Lansing, MI 48824
>517-355-7587 Phone
>517-432-5246 Fax
>E-Mail [log in to unmask]

DON'T buy Corel Gallery 3 with 1,000,000 images. It is an unorganized
collection of clip art collections. It comes (at least mine came) with 14
UNMARKED CD-ROMs and no discernable way to locate the images which are
printed in a book. I had to download a very general list of content from
Corel web page to know approximately where to find the collections, not
individual images. A TOTAL RIP OFF.

Barbara Vigano
Mt. San Antonio College
Walnut, CA 91789