LLTI Archives

September 1999, Week 2

From:
Date:
Wed, 8 Sep 1999 08:35:32 EDT
For cleaning up old audio files, I work under Windows and have had a good
experience with Diamond Cut Audio Restoration Tools
[http://www.diamondcut.com/dcart.htm].  It is not difficult to learn and
does a nice job.  For actually burning the CD's I use Adaptec's Easy CD
Creator Deluxe [http://www.adaptec.com/products/overview/ecdc.html]

Cheers,

Mike
Michael Bush