LLTI Archives

September 1999, Week 2

From:
Date:
Tue, 14 Sep 1999 08:18:22 EDT
--- Forwarded Message from "Tommy B. McDonell" <[log in to unmask]> ---

>Date: Mon, 13 Sep 1999 09:32:02 -0400
>To: Language Learning and Technology International Information Forum               <[log in to unmask]>
>From: "Tommy B. McDonell" <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: Computer Poster or very basic book

------------------
Hi. I've really never posted here and instead am a lurker.

I run a small English as a Second Language Program where we put our
students on computers to do word processing of stories, design internet
pages of their work etc. In other words we integrate computers into
language instruction.

I'm looking to find a large poster of the computer parts or large poster
where I can label the parts. Does any one know of one?

I'm also looking for a very simple computer book for our beginning
students. All the ones I've seen I would be better off writing myself if I
had time!

Thanks for any help. I've gotten a lot of great tips by lurking.

Tommy McDonell
Executive Director
Learning English Adult Program, Inc. of NYC
http://www.weleap4esl.org
t: 212-967-0149
f: 212-239-3934