LLTI Archives

September 1999, Week 2

From:
Date:
Wed, 8 Sep 1999 08:35:21 EDT
If you're looking to save money, Microsoft Office '98 for Mac (includes
Word) comes with a dictionary/thesaurus for a large number of languages,
including Spanish and English.  But all the menus are in English.

If you're looking for the full-blown Spanish version, check out
www.worldlanguage.com.  They list a number of Spanish (and other languages)
versions of popular word processors, including Word & WordPerfect.  I've
never ordered from them, though, so I don't know how reliable they are.

Good luck!

Samantha

-----
Samantha Earp