LLTI Archives

September 1999, Week 2

From:
Date:
Mon, 13 Sep 1999 08:22:16 EDT
--- Forwarded Message from [log in to unmask] ---

>Date: Fri, 10 Sep 1999 09:45:49 -0400
>To: Language Learning and Technology International Information Forum               <[log in to unmask]>
>From: [log in to unmask]
>Subject: Re: #5182 multi-standard dvd players

------------------
Here's the model we are using at the LLC.

Product: Panasonic DVD
Model Number: A300MU
Price$640.00
Shipping $25.00
Total: $665.00

Vendor:
J&R Corporate Sales
ATTN: Milton Weiss
15 Park Row
New York, NY
10038
phone:800-221-3191x11637
fax: 212-238-9175

I sent a reply earlier this year with more details. You can check the LLTI
archive for "#4934 Multi- Standard/Region DVD Player". We have had no
problems with the unit. MVK

Michael V. Kramizeh
Technical Services
Langugage Learning Center