LLTI Archives

September 1999, Week 2

From:
Date:
Fri, 10 Sep 1999 08:09:21 EDT
--- Forwarded Message from "Jessamine Cooke-Plagwitz" <[log in to unmask]> ---

>Date: Thu, 09 Sep 1999 13:40:56 -0400
>From: "Jessamine Cooke-Plagwitz" <[log in to unmask]>
>To: <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: multi-standard dvd players

Greetings, all!

I wonder if any of you are currently making use of much dvd technology.  Our facility is looking into the purchase of a multi-standard dvd player in order to accomodate faculty who purchase European (PAL) dvd's to show in their classes.  Have any of you had any good/bad experiences with such machines?  Are there any recommendations?

Thanks so much!
Jessamine

Jessamine Cooke-Plagwitz, Ph.D.
Academic Director
Ted Mimms Foreign Language Learning Center
University of South Carolina
Columbia, SC 29208
Office: 803/ 777-1363 or 803/ 777-2083
Fax: 803/ 777-8021