LLTI Archives

September 1999, Week 2

From:
Date:
Thu, 9 Sep 1999 08:32:34 EDT
--- Forwarded Message from "Sue Breeyear" <[log in to unmask]> ---

>From: "Sue Breeyear" <[log in to unmask]>
>To: LLTI-Editor <[log in to unmask]>
>Date: Wed, 8 Sep 1999 16:10:26 -0400EDT
>Subject: Re: #5170 funds for video purchasing

The library pays for our foreign language videos, and they are kept
at the library.  Faculty may check them out for a day, a week, or a
semester and leave them either in the language department or here
at the LRC for viewing--or the students can just go to the library
and watch them there.  The language department has a few videos
of its own that were purchased with its own budget, and those are
primarily used within the class itself.