LLTI Archives

September 1999, Week 2

From:
Date:
Thu, 9 Sep 1999 08:32:27 EDT
--- Forwarded Message from Jenise Rowekamp <[log in to unmask]> ---

>Date: Wed, 8 Sep 1999 08:54:06 -0500
>To: Language Learning and Technology International Information Forum    <[log in to unmask]>
>From: Jenise Rowekamp <[log in to unmask]>

We generally do not purchase commercial materials (video, audio or
software) that are language specific; the program or department does. The
exception to this is software for word processing/proofing in all languages
taught at the U of MN  or if we get a grant for course development and
software is part of the project.

Jenise Rowekamp, Director
CLA Language Center
University of Minnesota