LLTI Archives

September 1999, Week 1

From:
Date:
Wed, 1 Sep 1999 15:35:03 EDT
--- Forwarded Message from [log in to unmask] ---

>Subject: Re: #5160 good boom box?
>To: Language Learning and Technology International Information Forum    <[log in to unmask]>
>From: [log in to unmask]
>Date: Tue, 31 Aug 1999 15:37:12 -0400

------------------

Ursula:

We've had good luck with the Sony CDF-8 ( CD&AudioCassette).  Simple,
around $90.00, less at discount stores.  It has metal grills on speakers
(which are part of the case - not detachable - our preference) which really
do protect.  It's lightweight and has good sound.  Good performer....

Have fun...isn't shopping w/someone elses' money a treat...

Bill Caldwell
American Univ.
DC

LLTI-Editor <[log in to unmask]>@LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU> on 08/30/99
03:32:23 PM

Please respond to Language Learning and Technology International
      Information Forum <[log in to unmask]>

Sent by:  Language Learning and Technology International Information Forum