LLTI Archives

August 1999, Week 5

From:
Date:
Mon, 30 Aug 1999 15:32:26 EDT
--- Forwarded Message from "Bakker, Connie" <[log in to unmask]> ---

>From: "Bakker, Connie" <[log in to unmask]>
>To: "'LLTI'" <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: Online Language Courses
>Date: Thu, 26 Aug 1999 14:38:35 -0700

I spent my morning working with a delegation from Viet Nam looking at
training possibilities in technology.   I was asked about online courses,
available via the internet, for English as a Second Language as well as
other languages.
    If someone could reply sending me information or sending me a website
where I could find that information, then I can pass it along to the
delegates.

Many Thanks!

Connie Bakker
Associate Dean/Instructional & Information Support Services
North Seattle Community College
9600 College Way North
Seattle, WA 98103
206/527-3615