LLTI Archives

August 1999, Week 2

From:
Date:
Thu, 12 Aug 1999 08:05:55 EDT
--- Forwarded Message from Cecilia Inés Benenati <[log in to unmask]> ---

>Date: Wed, 11 Aug 1999 11:14:37 -0800
>From: Cecilia Inés Benenati <[log in to unmask]>
>To: [log in to unmask]
>Subject: Re: Fwd: #5131 Web-based (HTML) language exercises

> Thanks for sharing your work, if you want to take a look at what I've been doing for my Spanish 102-201 course, the URL is:

http://www.lclark.edu/~benenati/gramatica.html

(there's a story with pictures for the Preterite/Imperfect about a trip to the mountains in Argentina that my students enjoyed a lot)

Feel free to use whatever you like. And, if you find mistakes or if you have suggestions, please let me know.

I'm working on pronunciation practice now, would it be too much to ask you to take a look at it and give me your opinion? Again, I'm sure there are mistakes and there might also be technical problems,
please point them out to me. As you know after working with the same thing for hours, you don't see mistakes any more. The URL is:

http://www.lclark.edu/~benenati/pronunciationpractice.html

Thanks again, Cecilia.