LLTI Archives

August 1999, Week 2

From:
Date:
Thu, 12 Aug 1999 08:05:59 EDT
--- Forwarded Message from "Read Gilgen" <[log in to unmask]> ---

>Date: Wed, 11 Aug 1999 15:23:53 -0500
>From: "Read Gilgen" <[log in to unmask]>
>To: <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: New IALL Website

------------------
The IALL Website has moved!

After a lengthy delay and a great deal of work, we have set up our very own web server for the IALL web site:

http://iall.net

A couple of notes about the new server:
* if you go to the old site, you'll be transferred automatically to the new site.
* if you feel the urge to use the longer name (www.iall.net) that will work too.
* we had difficulty purchasing the iall.org domain name (it's owned by the International Association of Law Libraries), hence the iall.net name.  We also purchased iallt.org, if you prefer to use that.

Why should you visit the IALL web site regularly?
* we have lots of links to places of interest to IALL members
* we keep a current job listing
* you can see minutes of monthly board meetings
* see a list of IALL officers, from our beginnings in 1965 to the present
* we'll be adding lots of nifty things, including electronic versions of some of our publication efforts

...and much more!

Come visit, spread the word.  And share with us your comments and suggestions ([log in to unmask]).

Read Gilgen, Director
L&S Learning Support Services
University of Wisconsin
(608) 262-1408