LLTI Archives

August 1999, Week 2

From:
Date:
Thu, 12 Aug 1999 08:05:52 EDT
--- Forwarded Message from "Read Gilgen" <[log in to unmask]> ---

>Date: Tue, 10 Aug 1999 16:20:59 -0500
>From: "Read Gilgen" <[log in to unmask]>
>To: <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: Re: #5129.1  LLT Vol3No1 now available!

------------------
Although we have a cordial, friendly, relationship with the LLT folks, IALL and LLT are not the same entity.  IALL publishes the IALL Journal, still in paper format.  BTW, the next issue of the journal has just gone to press (our journal team is great!)

Read Gilgen
IALL President

>>> LLTI-Editor <[log in to unmask]> 08/10/99 03:17PM >>>
--- Forwarded Message from Jane Randall <[log in to unmask]> ---

>From: Jane Randall <[log in to unmask]>
>To: "'Language Learning and Technology International Information Forum'"  <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: RE: #5129 LLT Vol3No1 now available!
>Date: Mon, 9 Aug 1999 13:28:51 -0700

Will members be receiving a print edition of LLT Vol 3 No 1, or has IALL
gone totally paperless?  Inquiring minds want to know!!

Jane K. Randall
Long Beach City College (CA)