LLTI Archives

August 1999, Week 2

From:
Date:
Thu, 12 Aug 1999 08:05:50 EDT
--- Forwarded Message from Rachel Saury <[log in to unmask]> ---

>Date: Tue, 10 Aug 1999 16:44:44 -0400
>To: Language Learning and Technology International Information Forum    <[log in to unmask]>
>From: Rachel Saury <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: Re: #5129.1  LLT Vol3No1 now available!

------------------
To Inquiring Minds:

If you are asking about the Language, Learning Technology Journal, which is
an on-line journal sponsored and funded by several universities and
organizations, then it is not a publication of IALL.  You can find more
information on this journal at their web site:
http://polyglot.cal.msu.edu/llt/default.html.

You may be asking about the _IALL Journal_.  IALL publishes a paper copy of
this journal twice yearly.  Vol. 31 No. 1/2 was printed and mailed out last
Spring and the next issue is forthcoming by mid-September.  If you did not
receive the last issue, please let me know and I will check with IALL's
membership directory to make sure your membership was current at the time.
If it is, I will mail you an issue.

My apologies if you were signed up as a member and did not get an issue
already.

Cordially,

Rachel Saury, Managing Editor, IALL Journal