LLTI Archives

August 1999, Week 1

From:
Date:
Tue, 3 Aug 1999 17:21:20 EDT
--- Forwarded Message from Vasu Renganathan <[log in to unmask]> ---

>Date: Mon, 2 Aug 1999 18:33:46 -0400 (EDT)
>From: Vasu Renganathan <[log in to unmask]>
>To: Language Learning and Technology International Information Forum    <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: Re: #5131 Web-based (HTML) language exercises

Hi,

Following page can also be used to make web-based exercises on the fly.

  http://ccat.sas.upenn.edu/plc/larrc/webauthor.html

Types of exercises one can make using this page include:  multiple choice,
question/answers, translation, cloze, interactive reading, true/false,
yes/no and others.

Vasu.

Language Resource and Research Center
University of Pennsylvania.