LLTI Archives

July 1999, Week 4

From:
Date:
Tue, 27 Jul 1999 10:07:57 EDT
--- Forwarded Message from [log in to unmask] ---

>Subject: Re: #5106 Alms...
>To: Language Learning and Technology International Information Forum    <[log in to unmask]>
>Date: Wed, 21 Jul 1999 13:59:40 GMT
>From: [log in to unmask]

------------------

Ed,

Tell your student assistants to consider themselves lucky.  Here at Furman,
I can offer only work/study money to my lab assistants.  The going rate is
minimum wage -- $5.15/hour.  There are no increases in salary for
experience.

Would you be willing to share the results of your inquiry with me?  I, too,
have been trying to get more money for my lab assistants.

Pat Pecoy, Director
Language Resource Center
Furman University
Greenville, SC 29687