LLTI Archives

July 1999, Week 3

From:
Date:
Thu, 15 Jul 1999 16:45:39 EDT
--- Forwarded Message from Bratton Corporation <[log in to unmask]> ---

>Date: Sun, 4 Jul 1999 16:01:27 -0400
>From: Bratton Corporation <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: #5084 (ADVTSG) Teleste Educational JuneŽ99 Newsletter
>Sender: Bratton Corporation <[log in to unmask]>
>To: Language Learning and Technology International Information Forum    <[log in to unmask]>

------------------
To the Editor of the Language and Learning  Technology  Listserve

My name is Joe Bratton of  Bratton Corporation. We are a dealer of many
products used widely in Language Learning Centers and a subscriber to this
listserve. Recently I have noticed that you have posted several messages
from Teleste Educational which seem to be advertising. While it is your
right to post any material that you see fit, one would hope that this forum
would remain a place for interested parties to share information, ask
colleagues for help and the like without commercial advertising.

I would urge you to reconsider what messages you post.

Joe Bratton
Bratton Corporation
1105 Dublin Road
Columbus, Ohio  432215-1005
1-888-766-9522

"Technology will never replace a teacher, but a teacher who uses technology
will replace one who does not."