LLTI Archives

July 1999, Week 3

From:
Date:
Thu, 15 Jul 1999 16:42:20 EDT
--- Forwarded Message from "Read Gilgen" <[log in to unmask]> ---

>Date: Sat, 03 Jul 1999 16:23:59 -0500
>From: "Read Gilgen" <[log in to unmask]>
>To: <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: IALL Conferences

Many of us have just returned from a very successful IALL '99 Conference at the University of Maryland.  Our heartfelt thanks to Chris Higgins and his staff who worked so hard to make it successful, and to the many presenters who likewise did a great job.

In case you haven't yet heard, the next IALL conference will be held in late May of 2001 at Rice University in Houston, hosted by Claire Bartlett.  Plan now to join us there (May 23-26).

We also have a special opportunity to join with the Japanese Language Lab Association (LLA) for FLEAT IV in Kobe, Japan, July 29-Aug 1, 2000.

For information and links for these conferences, see the IALL web site, and go to the IALL Conferences link (we'll try to get the links updated before you get there! <grin>)

See you soon at one of our outstanding regional or international meetings.

Read Gilgen, Director
L&S Learning Support Services
University of Wisconsin
(608) 262-1408