LLTI Archives

July 1999, Week 3

From:
Date:
Thu, 15 Jul 1999 16:54:03 EDT
--- Forwarded Message from Ruth Trometer <[log in to unmask]> ---

>Date: Wed, 7 Jul 1999 09:44:48 -0400
>To: Language Learning and Technology International Information Forum               <[log in to unmask]>
>From: Ruth Trometer <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: Re: #5065 software review publishing opportunity

------------------
Hi Mike,
  I am just back from 4 weeks off, so have tons to do, but before I forget,
one thing I did encounter on the software list is Easy Kana.  I don't think
it's published any longer.  I called all the numbers I had and then checked
LLTI, and the people I reached (can't remember the company right now) said
they no longer supported that software.  We couldn't get it to work right
any longer on the newer machines, so I was looking  for an upgrade.  Sorry
I don't have time to submit this the regular way.  Did you go to IALL?  Was
it great as usual?

Ruth