LLTI Archives

July 1999, Week 1

From:
Date:
Fri, 2 Jul 1999 14:46:34 EDT
--- Forwarded Message from "Pablo Viedma" <[log in to unmask]> ---

>From: "Pablo Viedma" <[log in to unmask]>
>To: "Language Learning and Technology International Information Forum"    <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: RECORDING VIDEO-CONFERENCING
>Date: Fri, 02 Jul 1999 09:14:19 PDT

------------------
Hello,

I have a profesor who wants to record conversation (audio only) that takes
place via CU-SeeMe or MS NetMeeting. This conversations would last anywhere
from 10 to 45 minutes in lenght, and they don't need to be digitally saved.

If anybody has done this in the past, please let me know how it turned out.
We are not sure what would be the best method to record the conversation,
either. We thought of connecting an analog tape recorder to the audio out of
the MAC, would this work?

Thanks,

Pablo Viedma
Culpeper Multimedia Language Center Director
GAC