LLTI Archives

June 1999, Week 5

From:
Date:
Wed, 30 Jun 1999 08:31:19 EDT
--- Forwarded Message from Andrzej Styrcz <[log in to unmask]> ---

>Date:         Wed, 30 Jun 1999 03:03:16 -0400
>From: Andrzej Styrcz <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject:      Invitation to cooperation
>To: [log in to unmask]

------------------
For tens of years, in the era of widespread popularity of language
laboratories in language classrooms, Teleste Educational$E2s products branded
Tandberg Educational and Auditek were synonymous with this technology and
internationally renowned among educators in the world.

Almost a decade ago, we moved beyond the borders of the analogue
technology. Our entirely new digital media-based product concepts are today
manifested in a wide range of multimedia developments, one of them being
DIVACE - Digital Interactive Audio Video Recorder.

In brief, DIVACE is a digital two-track software player/recorder for the
Program and Learner playback and recording (digital representation of audio
and video recorders). It means that while a digital learning material in
audio or video form (any file format) is being played back on the Program
track, a learner can simultaneously record his feedback, comments,
Learner track. Additionally, Divace comes with features like Text
Synchronisation, Bookmarks, Recap, Digital Capture, RealMedia playback
support and many more.

In the past two years we have installed a few thousand DIVACE units in
hundreds of language centres all over the world. What we have found out is
that most teachers and students are looking for ready-made exercises with
instructions and language content.

We are inviting teachers and content developers to cooperation with our
company.  If you are interested in producing learning material for DIVACE
please contact us at the address below:

Andrzej Styrcz
Marketing Manager
Teleste Educational
Kaurakatu 46     Tel. +358 2 2166500
20741 Turku     Fax +358 2 2166527
Finland     e-mail: [log in to unmask]
http://edu.teleste.fi

Teleste Educational $F6 Partner in Education
Leader in technology enhanced solutions for learning environments
Product brands: Tandberg Educational, Auditek, Teleste Open