LLTI Archives

June 1999, Week 5

From:
Date:
Wed, 30 Jun 1999 08:31:18 EDT
--- Forwarded Message from Cynthia Bravo <[log in to unmask]> ---

>From: Cynthia Bravo <[log in to unmask]>
>Sender: [log in to unmask]
>To: [log in to unmask]
>Subject: IALL'99 - Find: The Publishers Handout
>Date: Mon, 28 Jun 1999 11:09:47 -0500

Welcome back from IALL'99!

If anyone would like a hard copy of the listing of US publishers'
contact info. (for permissions and digital directions issues) provided
at the Saturday session entitled "Digital Partners:  Publishers and Lab
Directors, the Not-So-Odd Couple", just send me an email note with your
mailing address.  I'll be happy to send one to you.  Wouldn't want all
the extra copies to go to waste!  Thanks for your interest.

Cindy Bravo
Cynthia Bravo, Director
Boston College Language Laboratory
Lyons Hall, Room 313
Chestnut Hill, MA  02467
Tel. (617) 552-8473
Fax (617) 552-2064
Email:  [log in to unmask]  or  [log in to unmask]