LLTI Archives

June 1999, Week 5

From:
Date:
Wed, 30 Jun 1999 08:31:16 EDT
--- Forwarded Message from Cynthia Bravo <[log in to unmask]> ---

>From: Cynthia Bravo <[log in to unmask]>
>Sender: [log in to unmask]
>To: [log in to unmask]
>Subject: Film Search
>Date: Mon, 28 Jun 1999 10:41:44 -0500

------------------
Hello to all and congratulations to Chris Higgins and to all who made
IALL'99 such a terrific conference, an inspiring event!

Now, to some unfinished business back at home  -  Would anyone have any
suggestions as to where I might purchase a copy of the animated film
"L'homme qui plantait des arbres" (a 1988 Frédéric Back, Radio Canada
film based on the Jean Giono book)?  The title is not listed with Films
for the Humanities nor with FACETS, nor with Tamarelle's.  Also a
librarian here checked an online vendor, Videoflicks, who lists the
film as discontinued. If there are any copies left out there, we'd love
to get our hands on 2 or 3 of them in time for Fall '99.

Please email me with any and all suggestions.  Thanks.

Cindy Bravo

Cynthia Bravo, Director
Boston College Language Laboratory
Lyons Hall, Room 313
Chestnut Hill, MA  02467
Tel. (617) 552-873
Fax. (617) 552-2064
Email:  [log in to unmask]  or  [log in to unmask]