LLTI Archives

June 1999, Week 3

From:
Date:
Mon, 21 Jun 1999 16:48:26 EDT
--- Forwarded Message from "Michael Bush" <[log in to unmask]> ---

------------------
> Despite word to the contrary, CLK 1.2 is not fully compaible with MacOS
> 8.6.  What sort of problems are you having?

And I thought Macs did not have problems!

Sorry, I could not resist! *grin*

My real point is that there are WAY TOO MANY problems with systems of all
colors, makes, and models. The next wave of developments HAS to be to make
materials more easily accessible. Growing pains are normal to some extent,
but my sense is that ALL vendors can do a better job of facilitating the
process of change.

Cheers,

Mike
Michael Bush