LLTI Archives

June 1999, Week 2

From:
Date:
Fri, 11 Jun 1999 08:09:33 EDT
--- Forwarded Message from "Christopher J. Higgins" <[log in to unmask]> ---

>From: "Christopher J. Higgins" <[log in to unmask]>
>To: [log in to unmask]
>Subject: IALL '99 Program Information Online
>Date: Tue, 8 Jun 1999 18:54:41 -0400 (Eastern Daylight Time)

The IALL '99 Program is now available online at

        http://www.inform.umd.edu/IALL99/

From the home page click on "Conference Schedule".  From the general
schedule of events you can get to a day-by-day schedule for conference
workshops, sessions and special events.

We are in the process of updating some of the workshop and session
abstracts and will continue to update this page with changes and notices.

For instance, there are a few Pre-conference Workshop updates to note:

FULL WORKSHOP
Tuesday, 6/22/99  9:00-12:00
"Digitizing Video and Audio for the WWW and Multimedia Projects"

NEW WORKSHOP - SECOND SECTION
Wednesday, 6/23/99  9:00-12:00
"Digitizing Video and Audio for the WWW and Multimedia Projects"

CANCELED WORKSHOP
Wednesday, 6/23/99 1:00-4:00
"Creating a Database with Microsoft Access"

Also there are some special events that have only one or two tickets left.
When they are full, we will post it on the web site.

Close to being full (1 or 2 tickets left)
Tuesday, 6/22/99  -- Kennedy Center - The Reduced Shakespeare Company
Thursday, 6/24/99 -- Baltimore Orioles Game

The other special events are filling up ... just not as quickly.

If you have any questions, let us know.

For housing information and registration confirmation contact
Conference and Visitor Services at
301-314-7884 or
        (Remember to reference IALL '99 in the subject of your message.)

Christopher J. Higgins          Lisa Lewnes
   Conference Host         Conference Coordinator

                     IALL '99
                The Language Center
                 1105 Jimenez Hall
              University of Maryland