LLTI Archives

June 1999, Week 2

From:
Date:
Fri, 11 Jun 1999 08:09:30 EDT
--- Forwarded Message from "Cindy S. Tracy" <[log in to unmask]> ---

------------------
At 09:32 AM 6/8/99 EDT, you wrote:
>--- Forwarded Message from kara schwartz <[log in to unmask]> ---
>
>>Date: Mon, 07 Jun 1999 14:07:44 -0500
>>From: kara schwartz <[log in to unmask]>
>>Subject: Tell Me More PRO
>>To: LLTI-Editor <[log in to unmask]>
>
>I am looking for information concerning the CDROMs from Auralog. The
>three are "Tell me More," "Talk to Me" and "Tell Me More PRO."  Has any
>one had experience with Tell Me More PRO for learning French?  Any
>comments/information would be appreciated.
>
>Thank you.
>Kara Schwartz

We are a reseller for Auralog. "Talk to Me" has been discontinued, though we
have some copies left.  "Tell Me More" is the updated version. The "Pro"
offers some additional lessons, but the main difference is the ability to
network the program and for teachers to set their own pedagogical paths.
           \\\|///
            (ô ô)
 +---oOO-----(_)-----------------+
 |                               |