LLTI Archives

June 1999, Week 2

From:
Date:
Tue, 8 Jun 1999 09:32:25 EDT
--- Forwarded Message from Christopher McCormick <[log in to unmask]> ---

>From: Christopher McCormick <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: Newest edition of englishtown.com
>Date: Mon, 7 Jun 1999 16:12:03 -0400

------------------
Hello everyone,

We've just launched the latest edition of englishtown.com (the free
community for ESL students and teachers).  There is a page for teachers
which points to the most relevant areas of the site:
http://www.englishtown.com/en/resources/teachers.asp

We have introduced guides for locating jobs, class email projects, language
learning products, and so on.  You are welcome to submit reviews or new
listings.  You are also encouraged to point your students to our daily
lessons, hosted chats, pen pal listings, games, and guides.  The site is
sponsored by EF, and it is completely free to participate everywhere in the
site.

Please contact us at [log in to unmask] if you have any questions or
feedback about the site. Thanks!

Christopher McCormick, Ph.  D.
EF Internet Language