LLTI Archives

June 1999, Week 2

From:
Date:
Mon, 14 Jun 1999 09:16:26 EDT
--- Forwarded Message from Nina Garrett <[log in to unmask]> ---

>Date: Sun, 13 Jun 1999 13:23:18 -0400
>To: Language Learning and Technology International Information Forum               <[log in to unmask]>
>From: Nina Garrett <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: TLT Group workshops

------------------
I thought this group would be interested in hearing about two important
workshops being held this fall on the evaluation of benefits, problems and
costs of using technology in instruction by The Flashlight Program of the
TLT Group (the teaching, learning and technology affiliate of AAHE).

Mark your calendar today for:

Making Better Use of Money and Time: Shining a Flashlight on the Costs of
Teaching and Learning with Technology

September 22 - 24, 1999, University Place Hotel and Conference Center,
Indianapolis, Indiana

Hosted by:
Indiana University School of Continuing Studies

Sponsored by:
The TLT Group, and
The National Association of College and University Business Officers
(NACUBO)

Evaluating Web-based Courses: Shining a Flashlight on the Benefits, Problems
and Costs of Teaching and Learning on the World Wide Web.

October 1-2, 1999, Rochester, New York

Hosted by: The Rochester Institute of Technology

Sponsored by: The TLT Group

To receive brochures and registration materials send your name, address,
phone number, and e-mail address to Robin Etter Zuniga at

To register Online visit the TLT Group web site at www.tltgroup.org after
June 25, 1999.

Robin Etter Zúñiga
Associate Director
The Flashlight Program
TLT Group, Inc. (the teaching, learning and technology affiliate of AAHE)
5800 Brodie Lane, #1021
Austin, TX 78745
(512) 891-8510 phone
(512) 891-8512 fax
www.tltgroup.org

Nina Garrett
Director of Language Study
Yale University
P.O. Box 208349
New Haven, CT 06520-8349

Tel.  (203) 432-8196
Fax. (203) 432-4485
Campus address: Room 308, 1 Hillhouse Avenue