LLTI Archives

June 1999, Week 2

From:
Date:
Mon, 14 Jun 1999 09:16:19 EDT
--- Forwarded Message from [log in to unmask] ---

>From: [log in to unmask]
>Date: Fri, 11 Jun 1999 08:31:13 -0400
>To: [log in to unmask]
>Subject: Re: #5052.2 Tell Me More PRO (!)

Hey!  Up here in the NERALLD group we are holding a stack of Tell Me More
Pro demo CDs (not really functional demos but plenty of information about
the program - all you need to know if considering the software) --

We got the CDs from Auralog for our last NERALLD meeting at Middlebury.
If you would like one, send request to

INCLUDE YOUR NAME AND MAILING ADDRESS

Katherine Jedzinak is the student in my office who is handling NERALLD
and IALL business for me while I'm in Africa (I'm off on Monday --
have a good summer, all!).

best,
bruce

Bruce Parkhurst