LLTI Archives

June 1999, Week 1

From:
Date:
Fri, 4 Jun 1999 14:32:11 EDT
--- Forwarded Message from Otmar K. E. Foelsche ---

>Date: 04 Jun 1999 08:02:15 EDT
>From: Otmar K. E. Foelsche
>Subject: Last call for Summer Study!
>To: LLTI-Editor

--- Forwarded Message from "Worldwide Classroom" <[log in to unmask]> ---

Thursday, June 3, 1999

Greetings from WorldWide Classroom!

might be of interest about international study, volunteer, internships and
related programs worldwide.  To find out of there is anything in your area
of interest, scroll down the list below (alphabetized by country).

To view an article in its entirety, go to http://www.adventuresabroad.com
and click on the category related to what you are looking for.

A synopsis of the articles in this month's Adventures Abroad newsletter
include:

*********************
AUSTRALIA
City: Perth
Title: I Survived A Cambridge CPE Course!
City: Geelong
Title: Manga By Correspondence

AUSTRIA
City: Vienna
Title: Come For The Language And Stay For The Culture
City: Vienna
Title: It«s Not Too Late To Enroll For German Summer Courses!!!
City: Vienna
Title: Teen Programs-discover The Fun Of Learning German In The Vienna
Woods!

CANADA
City: Streetsville/Toronto
Title: Volunteer Programme In Canada

COSTA RICA
City: San Jose
Title: How To Choose A Language School Abroad
City: San Jose
Title: Experience Life In The Land Of Adventure: Costa Rica!
City: San Jose
Title: What Can I Do Before I Go? Preparing For A Language Immersion
Experience Abroad...

ECUADOR
City: QUITO
Title: Activa Spanish - More Than Just Classroom Learning
City: QUITO
Title: New Amazon Spanish Program!

FRANCE
City: Several Sites
Title: Cost-effective English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Russian,
Spanish...
City: Several Sites
Title: Customised Study - A "focused" Study Option
City: Paris
Title: Learn French In Your Teacher's Home
City: Several Sites
Title: Scholarships, Grants & Financial Aid
City: Several Sites
Title: "Studying Abroad" - It's Never Too Late! Programs For Those 55+
City: Several Sites
Title: "the Language Of Interference"
City: Several Sites
Title: University Credit/degree Programmes

GERMANY
City: Munich
Title: Study German & Professional Dance In Munich
City: Schwaebisch Gmuend
Title: Study Medieval History, Philosophy, And Literature In Germany
City: Regensburg
Title: Win A German Language Course - Complete The "Anniversary Competition
Puzzle"

GUATEMALA
City: Huehuetenango
Title: Huehuetenango: Stepping Off The Gringo Trail
City: Guatemala
Title: Needed: Elementary & High School Teachers In Guatemala To Start
August 99
City: San Andras, Peten
Title: Study/volunteer Opportunities Now Offered In The Tropical Region Of
Peten

INDONESIA
City: Yogyakarta
Title: The "Ramayana Ballet"

ITALY
City: Rimini
Title: Discover The Mediterranean!
City: LECCE/ROMA
Title: Have A Holiday In Lecce At A Very Interesting Price!!! (20%
Discount)
City: Lecce
Title: Have A Language Holiday In Lecce - Italy
City: Rome
Title: Learn Italian In Rome Between Art And Culture.
City: FLORENCE
Title: Photography Contest: Shoot And Win A Faboulous Prize For The Year
2000!

JAPAN
City: Okazaki
Title: Japan : Tokugawa Leyasu, The First And Most Powerful Shogun

KENYA, AFRICA
Title: Prototype Wildlife Sanctuary Of The Future Looking To Attract
Scientists,Students, Researchers And Volunteers

KOREA
Title: Qualified Esl Teachers Urgently Wanted!

MEXICO
City: Cuernavaca
Title: Hands On Medical Experience In Mexico
City: Querataro
Title: Have Fun While You Learn Spanish And Enjoy The Magic Of Mexico!!!
City: Cuernavaca
Title: Study Spanish And Make Money While You Do It!!!
City: Cuernavaca
Title: The Foods Of Prehispanic Mexico
City: Cuernavaca
Title: The Mexican Popocatepetl Volcano, The Most Monitored Volcano In The
World.

RUSSIA
City: St. Petersburg
Title: Obtaining An Internship In Russia

SPAIN
City: Isla Christina
Title: Combine A Beach Vacation With Studying Spanish!
City: Madrid
Title: Cultural Chameleons: Survival Of The Fittest In International
Communication
City: Santander
Title: Discover A Whole New Spain In Santander
City: SALAMANCA
Title: The Spanish Language

SPAIN, GERMANY, AUSTRIA , FRANCE & CANADA
Title: High School Students Unite! Top Seven Reasons For Teens To Study
Overseas

UNITED KINGDOM
City: London
Title: Why Study Abroad?

VENEZUELA
City: Marida
Title: Venezuela. A New Country

WORLDWIDE
Title: How To Earn Academic Credit For Travel, Study Abroad, Language,
Work, Intern & Volunteer Programs
Title: Top Ten Schools For The Budget Traveler

*********************

To view any of the above articles in its entirety, please see
http://www.adventuresabroad.com

If you have any questions on how to find programs, please let us know -
otherwise, happy planning!

Best Regards,

The WWC & Adventures Abroad Staff

WorldWide Classroom 1968-1999