LLTI Archives

May 1999, Week 4

From:
Date:
Thu, 27 May 1999 08:09:11 EDT
--- Forwarded Message from Andrzej Styrcz <[log in to unmask]> ---

>Date:         Thu, 27 May 1999 03:18:37 -0400
>From: Andrzej Styrcz <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject:      Re: #5005.1 Lab configurations with mini-tower computers (!)
>To: [log in to unmask]

Hallo,

I would like to contribute to the discussion regarding the placement of
mini-tower computers. We, at Teleste Educational in Finland (mother company
of Tandberg Educational systems) have designed a wide range of furniture
models to suit various hardware configurations including mini-tower
computers. Those models have been successfully installed in a number of
language learning centres. They are not only designed to house computers
but also take care of all the cabling. I suggest that anybody interested in
those ergonomic as well as attractive units should contact our Tandberg
Educational partner in Brewster, NY tel.(914)-277 3320.

Best regards,

Andrzej Styrcz
Teleste Educational Ltd.
Kaurakatu 46