LLTI Archives

May 1999, Week 3

From:
Date:
Mon, 17 May 1999 09:12:26 EDT
--- Forwarded Message from "Sue Breeyear" <[log in to unmask]> ---

>From: "Sue Breeyear" <[log in to unmask]>
>To: LLTI-Editor <[log in to unmask]>, [log in to unmask]
>Date: Fri, 14 May 1999 09:55:40 -0400EDT
>Subject: Re: #5004 (ADVTSG) 26 position SONY-9000

We have a 12 year old Tandberg audio lab.  I do the regular day-to-
day maintenance myself, but have an (expensive!) maintenance
contract with Tandberg, who sends a technician up twice a year to
fix whatever I can't handle.  At one point we tried to get training for
some of our Instrumentation people, but the training cost so much
that at that time we didn't feel it would be worth it.