LLTI Archives

May 1999, Week 3

From:
Date:
Mon, 17 May 1999 09:11:34 EDT
--- Forwarded Message from elizabeth_hanley <[log in to unmask]> ---

>Date: Thu, 13 May 1999 14:13:28 -0700
>From: elizabeth_hanley <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: Re: #5005 Lab configurations with mini-tower computers
>To: Language Learning and Technology International Information Forum <[log in to unmask]>

We have had mini-towers on the floor in our lab for the past six months and we
have encountered no problems.  We had the same concerns you mentioned
before-hand but it is working just great.

Elizabeth Hanley
Academic director CCSN Language Lab