LLTI Archives

May 1999, Week 3

From:
Date:
Thu, 20 May 1999 17:06:22 EDT
--- Forwarded Message from Lynne Crandall <[log in to unmask]> ---

>Date: Thu, 20 May 1999 12:38:27 -0400
>To: [log in to unmask]
>From: Lynne Crandall <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: Fall '99 MWALL Conference Announcement and CALL for Presentations

------------------
We are pleased to announce the Fall'99 MWALL meeting at the University of
Michigan on October 8-9, 1999.  The Fall MWALL will explore collaborative
relationships and interactions, as well as celebrate MWALL's 10th
anniversary!

There is no registration fee to attend the meeting, as long as you are a
current MWALL member. For membership information see the MWALL site at
http://languagecenter.cla.umn.edu/ElsieHome/MWALL/.

The CALL for presentations, as well conference information, can be found at
http://www.umich.edu/~langres/mwall/.  Please note the deadline to repond to
the call for papers is August 20, 1999.

Professionals in the field of foreign language instructional technology
engage in numerous collaborative relationships and interact with a variety
of collaborative tools. The very nature of our work is a cooperative
enterprise!  Presentations are invited on the following topics (plus other
interesting topics you might like to  discuss):

     Intradepartmental teams
     Interdepartmental cooperation and initiatives
     Interdisciplinary teaching
     Inter-institutional projects
     Vendor relationships
     Professional affiliations
     Collaborative learning
     Collaborative tools
     Distance education
     Administrative packages
     Best practices

Please join the staff of the University of Michigan Language Resource Center
in making this an MWALL meeting to remember! Come collaborate!
Lynne Crandall
University of Michigan Language Resource Center
Ann Arbor, MI  48109-1275
734-647-0762