LLTI Archives

May 1999, Week 3

From:
Date:
Wed, 19 May 1999 13:24:20 EDT
--- Forwarded Message from Victor Aulestia <[log in to unmask]> ---

>Date: Tue, 18 May 1999 21:57:01 -0400
>From: Victor Aulestia <[log in to unmask]>
>To: Language Learning and Technology International Information Forum    <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: Re: #5019 Portable LCD Projectors

Take a look at the Philips line. We are very happy with the quality and performance of these machines. After
looking at several projectrs at shoot-outs we settled for the Philips line. Great video, great data
projection.
Regards,
Victor Aulestia, UMBC