LLTI Archives

May 1999, Week 3

From:
Date:
Tue, 18 May 1999 16:14:06 EDT
--- Forwarded Message from Lorraine Williams <[log in to unmask]> ---

>From: Lorraine Williams <[log in to unmask]>
>To: "'Language Learning and Technology International Information Forum'"  <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: RE: #5005.4 Lab configurations with mini-tower computers (!)
>Date: Mon, 17 May 1999 10:47:42 -0400

------------------
For our renovated lab, we are planning to put the towers under the desktop,
hanging down, held up by a wire "cage" attached to the underside of the
desktop.  Some furniture companies sell modular furniture with these built
in, but are having our own Physical Plant carpenters build the countertop,
so we will purchase the "cages" separately and have them attached.
Lorraine Williams
Academic Technology Coordinator
Library Information Services
Saint Michael's College