LLTI Archives

May 1999, Week 2

From:
Date:
Thu, 13 May 1999 16:45:09 EDT
--- Forwarded Message from Peter <[log in to unmask]> ---

>Date: Thu, 13 May 1999 14:52:41 -0400
>From: Peter <[log in to unmask]>
>To: Language Learning and Technology International Information Forum <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: Re: #5004 (ADVTSG) 26 position SONY-9000

Hi,

I am curious why you are getting rid of this Sony system. How
much do you want to charge for it and what you have planned to
replace it?

Would you please give me a reply? I appreciate it.

Peter

--
http://www.cwru.edu/artsci/modlang/german380/kreidekreise.html
http://www.cwru.edu/artsci/modlang/webgerman/