LLTI Archives

May 1999, Week 2

From:
Date:
Tue, 11 May 1999 17:18:56 EDT
--- Forwarded Message from [log in to unmask] ---

>From: [log in to unmask]
>To: [log in to unmask]
>cc: [log in to unmask]
>Date: Tue, 11 May 1999 10:06:26 -0400
>Subject: 26 position SONY-9000

FOR SALE :  SONY 9000, with Console and Table Extension, and PME-900
Program Editor module.

w/ 26 single speed audio decks.  Student  furniture is waist high,  blond
oak Synsor carrels with clear Plexiglas backs -  quite attractive - (and
expensive if I remember correctly).   The system is the least used of the
two we purchased a few years ago and housed our Macintosh Lab. Chester
Technical Services  maintained it, and can speak to its condition.

Tasteful carrel chairs (Maroon)  can be supplied with purchase.

Contact:

Wm. A. Caldwell, Manager
LFS Language Resource Center
American University